Holistic Sound Healer and Relaxation Therapist Location: Laurium, Michigan, USA
Certified Healthcare Musician, Certified Holistic Sound Healer, Certified SoundWerker, Clinical Holistic Musician, Certified Professional Relaxation Therapist Founder of: Healing Sounds Harpistry: www.healingsoundsharpistry.com She is also a member of the Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals and the Sound Healers Association.
With Formal Education from: * Michigan Technological University Houghton, Michigan
* Bay College, Escanaba, Michigan
* Acusound International School of Holistic Therapies, Phoenix, Arizona (DipSH) Diploma, Sound Healing (Certified Holistic Sound Healer)
* The School of Natural Health Sciences, London, UK (S.N.H.S. Dip. Relaxation Therapy), Diploma: Professional Relaxation Therapy, (Certified Relaxation Therapist)
* Finlandia University, Hancock, Michigan, Certificate of Completion: Study of 5-string Kantele
* Therapy Harp Training Program, Waynesboro, Pennsylvania (CHM) (Certified Healthcare Musician), Diploma: Healthcare Musicianship Accredited by the International Institute for Complementary Therapists
Instruments available to rent: Kanteles Reverie Harp Folk Harps Therapy harps with various tuning Lyres Mandolin
~ Vision Statement ~
I believe that everyone has a soul song, a song of relaxation and grace that just needs an invite to become a healing tool to any individual.
There is a place for us. The Soul-Filled, The Spirit-Filled, The Service-Filled , The Sound-Filled.
There are those of us who do not wish to be paper-trained, to be held captive by sheet music and music theory and yet we must play, play in loving intention from our hearts to our hands to our instruments in service to people, animals, plants, all things living.
This is not a clinical musicianship program. This is a program to release the soul song in every human being. It is a safe place of no judgement, of nothing wrong, nothing right. It is a place of “it is”, a sanctuary “field of being”.
I am a Certified Soundwerk Teacher, Holistic Sound Healer and Relaxation Therapist who focuses on sound as the component for stress relief and personal sound expression, and I am a freelance researcher on sound healing to improve group communication and interaction.
Please include your: * Full Name * Location *Contact information to include: Facebook, Skype, Text and Phone number.
Please add my email address to your contact list. Or check your spam folder for my response.
You can also contact Lynda at HarpHealing@yahoo.com
SoundWerk ™ - The Spirit of the Harp SoundWerk™Certification Course 206C Wesley Drive, Waynesboro, PA 17268 Call/text/facetime: 717-387-3280 Skype: Lynda.Kuckenbrod Email: HarpHealing@yahoo.com Founded 2016